PATROL OFFICER ENTRANCE EXAM
VILLAGE OF HODGKINS, ILLINOIS
The Civil Service Commission will conduct an examination for the position of Patrol Officer on October 3, 2019 at 6:00 p.m. at the Village of Hodgkins Park District (8997 Lyons Street, Hodgkins, Illinois).
The P.O.W.E.R. test will take place on October 15 and 16, 2019.
Application packets will be available Monday through Friday, beginning on July 29, 2019, at the Hodgkins Police Department (6015 Lenzi Avenue, Hodgkins, Illinois) between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 8:00 pm. There is a $35.00 fee for the application.
All applications must be turned in at the Hodgkins Police Department no later than September 9, 2019 at 4:00 p.m. No late submissions will be accepted.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS — Applicants must meet the following requirements:
• Age Requirements: At least 21 years of age and under 35 years of age as of October 3, 2019, unless otherwise exempted by statute.
• Citizenship: Must be a U.S. Citizen.
• Driver’s License: Must have a valid Driver’s License.
• Education: Must have a High School Diploma or GED Certificate.
• Character: No felony convictions and be of good moral character.
• Residency: No residency requirement.
By order of the Civil Service Commission
Questions may be directed to the Village of Hodgkins Civil Service Commission.
The Village of Hodgkins is an Equal Opportunity Employer